Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Cast


Katie-Anne has always lived on the edge, so it should come as no surprise that she is the latest Garelick in the medical offices and the first since Amy to sport a cast.

She is an amazingly funny thing and always seems to have the highest threshold of pain, so when she cried and complained it was a clear sign she was hurting.

It is also that time of year when the girls head to Phoenix and the Ritz for Teddy Bear Tea. This is always the best time and a certain kick-off to the holidays.
They all looked great and had a wonderful time being grown up.

And, it is also Gracie's birthday time...and though this year was very low-key, we still had a good time at Peter Piper (spend lots of money for a few tickets...)

We still cannot believe we have an 8 year old...where has time flown off to...?

And, of course, Evan is still beating up everyone/thing in sight as only boys do.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Oh my gosh. I just caught up on your blog and I feel like I need to take a couple deep breaths. For you AND for me! I was really worried about Gracie, so I reread it a couple times to try to get exactly what happened. I'll have to catch up with you when you get here. And Katie-Anne + kitchen knife? Need I say more? And the snapfish slide show is awesome. Where did you get the costume for the tired mom? I've been wearing mine every day or I would have loaned it to you.
See you soon...