"I'm Batman...wanted to wish you all a very Happy Easter..." (Mom, I'm NOT Evan, I'm Batman)
The Village hosted an Easter Egg Hunt. In theory, a great idea. In the mountains, not such a great practice. It was 40 degrees. When not pouring, hints of snow. In the middle of the forest, with Easter Eggs all around, the VOR spokseperson says, "5 minutes....5 minutes til the egg hunt." At this point, again, in the tall trees, thunder rumbles, lightning crashes, we are all dropping our umbrellas for fear of becoming msnbc.com news, and they say, "2 minutes..." Okay, do we need some electricity to get things started? Needless to say, we grabbed a few eggs and ran...for safety...
Here, Evan and Katie-Anne contemplating (do you do that when you are 4 and 3?) the big egg hunt...it was so cute as Katie walked Evan around holding his hand and helping find eggs...

Here, above and below, the kids with the Easter Bunny...we thought it was a fake, and then he moved and we ALL jumped...or hopped, if you will...(they are really clear, so if you think they are fuzzy you have too much bunny hair in your eyes)

Below, you see Robot Soccer. (I think the air gets too thin and we do some crazy things....like Robot Soccer)

And, finally, the girls decorating their eggs. Peace, quiet and some good ol' eggs. They turned out great, then rolled onto the floor. Crack.
This morning, Easter Morning 2009, snow welcomed us, again.
HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment