It's Friday night
we have ate dinner, watched Hannah Montana Best of Both Worlds Concert and I have tried to get the babes to bed. Evan fell asleep at 5:45 watching Hannah. Gracie was watching Noggin and went off to dreamland. So that leaves Miss Katie-Katies...
fighting the sleep thing to the very end... and winning.
I am bored with HGTV so I decided to edit our blog. I am not creative so I decided on a new template and changed the colors. Fancy, Fancy! Maybe one day I will figure out how to create my own...
And if you haven't guessed the Warriors have a football game. They are playing in Roswell. I hope Todd doesn't get abducted by a UFO. The school administration went to the game. The plan for half-time is a Target run. Todd called to see if we needed anything. But half of the fun of a Target visit for me is browsing through the store. And truly we don't need anything.
Gracie is feeling much better. Not sure what she had... luckily no one here has gotten it. She spent the day with me and had big plans for the two of us.
Katie-Anne and Evan had "Pre-K" so it was G and me. We went to Starbucks for the usual. Peppermint Mocha and a kids Hot Chocolate. We came home and played PlayhouseDisney.com. Nothing like Bunny Town and Handy Manny games.
But rarely do I get time with just Gracie so it was a treat. We had a great time. But ran out of time with Gracie's agenda and didn't have time to make the cupcakes. We had to do that with the "babies" (who are not babies anymore as KA keeps reminding me. "I am four, Mom!").
What a mess we created! They were a total flop! Baking at high altitude has its challenges. I added the extra flour with no luck. The cupcakes looked like hollow, deflated muffins. We improvised and filled the hollow centers with frosting and topped them with M&M's.
The kids just ate the frosting and M&M's.
Finally, all is quiet here only the sound of crickets and HGTV. We joke that the only channels we need are ESPN, HGTV and Noggin. They are the only "safe" channels.
Until next blog... next Friday night....
Amy et al



No comments:
Post a Comment