We keep playing with this picture. Way too funny. Evan has a way with faces, and this one is just great.So...the rains have come. Today, it rained harder in one hour than I have ever seen in my life.
This is a picture of some random kid trying to find shelter in our house. Thank goodness the bear was not hanging out, or he would have been a morsel.In fact, it rained so hard (How hard was it?) that even Dad's Cadillac could not have made it through this one...I guess it did not make it through Odem either.

Here is a map to Odem if you have not been there.http://maps.google.com/maps?q=odem+texas&ie=UTF8&ll=27.960443,-97.583313&spn=0.056101,0.104542&z=13&iwloc=addr

I did see out neighbor, friendly sort, out cuttin' some wood. Figured he was getting ready for the winter...then the guy starts collecting two of every animal, and I start thinking he is on to something big...yeah, I am not sure either how many he will fit or if it will actually float...
But, besides the rain and cold temperatures...and possibly most importantly, the New York Mets
could be in 1st place at the end of the night. Let's Go Mets, Let's Go Mets. I can't hear you...With that I bid adieu and am off to christen our new dryer. Nothing like dry clothes after a good rain.



No comments:
Post a Comment