Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hello again, hello...


OH, that Neil Diamond had a way with words. Here he is in one of his more familiar poses...

Anyway, enough on that subject. Yes, back writing. Things have been busy with the last minute fix-ups before school begins again. The good news is things look great, and the better news is we are finished with that list.
I was also taking the British Open off...
Without the greatest of all timeWe all held out hope that at least the Shark might win. (funny, no Phil, Sergio, etc.)
Then, instead, we get the luck of the Irish again. (No, not another Celtic reference, though it would be fitting.)
How good does that look? Okay, so the Irishman was Paddy, and he deserved it. Good for him.
Anyway, I would draw a chart showing all of those that still watched without Tiger, but I think it looks something like Walt Disney's heart monitor... _______________________

As you see, not much else going on 'round these parts...just feeding the bears.


No comments: