We are still vacationing and therefore are not spending much time on the blog. I hate to disappoint, but that is how the wave rolls...actually, that is "how we roll."


This is more what I would look like, my fellow homies. (translation, my fellow homies)
To bring back Barry (Bee), "I'm gonna start calling everyone Dawg."
Speaking of, does anyone miss The Dawg the way I do? Late night mid-cable channels are just not the same without The Dawg running lose in the Hawaiian Islands chasing those "really mean dudes."
Sure, he looks mean and menacing, but beneath that faux leather and colored hair exterior is a nice young man with the same problems as all of us...yeah right.We went down to San Diego Bay and saw some amazing ships. Our favorite was the Destroyer. That thing had missiles upon missiles upon bombs...most dangerous and feared in the world. I think it could even beat the Battlestar Gallactica.

What was really cool is they let me dress up in fatigues and act like I was the guy training the dolphin. They asked me to pull the hat down to cover my face as to not give away the ruse.
Go Dolphin, Go.
So...that about wraps up today. We are going to the beach...



No comments:
Post a Comment