Dad and I went to the Angels game yesterday. We were there early for the Photo Day, but they were waaaaayy overcrowded. Instead we sat on the home dugout and got some great photos of Vlad, Torii and the rest of the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. (still not sure of the name, though) I will include those photos when I get them off of the camera, but some are really cool.
The game was great, and if you have not had a chance to go with Dad and sit in Row 5 behind the plate, I am not sure there is a better way to see the game. It did get a bit warm and our sunburn will stand testament to that fact.
Today we are taking the girls on the Hornblower. They have a 2 hours Seal excursion in San Diego Bay. We are then going to Petco to see future Hall of Fame pitcher Greg Maddux pitch. We may be the only 7 folks in the house...

The kids went to Scripps yesterday and played with Starfish and watched the Shark feeding. Those pictures will also be available later, though I will try to get them up before we leave. Here is a picture of what they "said" it looked like.
I think it was more like this, from Gracie:
Hard, I am sure, for you all to be back at work after the long 4th of July weekend. I will update the pictures as soon as possible, and will keep you all abreast of the happenings in La Jolla. Oh, and here is the link to where we are staying...
http://www.socalvacationrentals.com/saltwater.htm



No comments:
Post a Comment