You can vote today - should the Pack give Brett a release, or trade him, or should they bring him back? I will give my answer after you all have submitted your votes.
As a Greenblood, this is very hard to take, especially so close to the season.

Shell beach, on the other hand, was not as controversial. I would be lying if it did not look almost like this picture. Every step there was another shell, and some of the most brilliant colors. This was very cool. And there were sea lions swimming right off the coast from us. And, crabs. Big crabs.

This was an actual picture taken from our camera of one of the crabs. Now I can understand, after downloading the shot, of why the kids were running for cover. The thing was huge...enormous...and a bit grotesque. Bet it makes good eats.
We also ate at the Hard Rock Cafe in La Jolla. That was good. I think Evan made the same face (from the Crab episode) as when he saw Gene Simmons picture.

I guess I would too...for your viewing enjoyment, go to this link...http://www.wanderlist.com/kisssongs The best of KISS songs...Sure we all know #1 but would you have guessed the rest?
That is about it...we are packing up the plantation in La Jolla and heading back towards the mountain on Saturday. The week went very quickly, and I hope you all learned a bit from our holiday. I will get you the rest of the pictures once we return to 7200'.



No comments:
Post a Comment