Sunday, June 29, 2008

Katie-Anne Birthday

Good morning. Auntie James sent a great birthday card to Katie-Anne, and now we are "doing the Limbo Rock..." If the link below works
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4f-P0Q-pqsw
you can see what I am talking about.
Here is Amy doing it
And here is Todd
Look, at 39, as nimble as a rubber man. I guess age, like that darn bear, cannot catch up to me. Okay, due to a great lighting crew and some smoke and mirrors, you cannot actually see the ropes and pulleys keeping me upright. But, do you really think that is Amy "Limboing" through the flames. I swear it has to be a stunt double. One who is flame retardant.

Back to the Birthday, enough shenanigans.
Here is the cake Amy made for Katie-Anne. Very good. If you click on the image of the cake you can use some new fangled technology and actually taste and smell the cake.
Okay, so how many of you just tried that?

Here is K-A and the candles

And here are the kids right before the cake met its destiny, and a well deserved destiny that was.
It has rained for (not quite 40 days and nights) days and here is a current picture of what we face this morning...

Okay, not that cold...but it is 56 degrees and more rain on the way.
This is why people live in the mountains...or moreover, why half of the Great State of Texas is here this weekend. To escape the summer heat elsewhere.

Here is how we have to triple park the out-of-towners.

Quick update...Katie-Anne is back to normal...maybe she is just spotty. Sure all of us can relate to that. Gracie is already packing for La Jolla, and I don't think she is leaving anything that she owns, sans the bed...unless that will fit too.
Evan is very successfully potty-trained. Yeah us, yeah him. With the price of diapers, I am leaning more toward yeah us.

Happy Sunday...

No comments: