I am back...Heeeee's Back...Scott wanted a picture of my cool new golf shoes. They are missing the Texas Longhorn logo, which completes the shoes. So, there they are.
He also wanted a better picture of The Black Pearl. Therefore, I felt obliged and am giving you all this...
Yes, I know, she is not much, but I love her. Oh wait, again, problems with ye ol' internet. (that was Bostonian for The Old Internet)Here is the car...
Of course, that is a professional driver on a closed course, even though it looks very similar to a devilishly handsome bear chaser you are all familiar with.Tonight, we all raise a glass of Sangria to the Spanish. Viva Spain.
Here is how Martha Stewart makes hers -
- 1 Bottle of red wine (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Rioja reds, Zinfandel, Shiraz)
- 1 Lemon cut into wedges
- 1 Orange cut into wedges
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Shot brandy
- 2 Cups ginger ale or club soda
And, nothing goes better with a fine Sangria like an Alto Burger...

OH, my husband has much too much time on his hands...
but lets just call it his creative outlet and leave at that...
until his next posting in an hour or so...



No comments:
Post a Comment