Saturday, June 28, 2008

Cinnamon

Sure, you might say that it is a big bear...but you also notice it is walking AWAY from me. Hah!
Next time you bring that candy @#* around my house, better bring your relatives...all of them.
Yeah, okay, that is what I am talking about. That would be enough to keep me inside.
Here is another shot of him leaving our home. I, needless to say, did exactly what they tell you not to do...use your kids as bait and dangle them from a honey pot in the backyard until a bear smells food. Yep, just like those crazy people in Yellowstone.
Sorry, these internet sites are so hard to use...I meant Yellowstone, not Jellystone.
Okay...so that is our latest bear sighting. We have turkey, 6 foot bull snakes (I know, you expect a picture at this point, but that is exactly what you can do...imagine it...I hate snakes), skunk, and lots and lots of deer. Katie-Anne feels better, though we still think it is Chicken Pox. (again, no picture...nice of me to save you that image) By the way, make sure no small children are around when you watch the Python clip from earlier...Gracie freaked. Come on, it was just a rabbit....blah blah "fangs" blah blah.

No comments: