Saturday, June 28, 2008


I would be remiss if I did not also include a picture of the stellar cruiser that Amy toted around in as a youth. Sure, some springs were sprung, but ain't that why you drive the Ranchero in the first place. I (Amy) must add that the Ranchero was the nemesis of my childhood. I despised it... and still do. But my Dad loved that thing... sort of like the Ford F-150 but Seattle style. And our Ranchero was much uglier that the one in the picture. My mom will attest to that.

It is finally Katie-Anne's birthday, and she woke up sick. Poor lil' thing.
Here is a picture of her when she awoke...(only the squeamish ought look away)
Okay...maybe that was the Exorcist. The one of K-A must not have come out. And, sure her head was not actually spinning, but to her, the room was. Does that count?

Evan is playing with my old Matchbox Cars. Here is a photo right before he blew up a bridge made of Popsicle sticks...(see also Scott, Jeff, Todd in New York)
Gracie is hanging out playing with her Bobble-Heads. They are something called the Littlest Pet Shop, but I am sure it is much more dangerous than that.
Yes, they look innocent. But they have "giant fangs."
Reminds me more of this once innocent creature -
But, if you view the attachment we all know better. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg

Okay, enough of this nonsense for the morning. Have a great weekend.

No comments: