Sunday, November 1, 2009

How did it go from July to...



...November in a blink of an eye

Yes, we have been pretty pathetic with blogging the last few months.

So here is a brief recap:

Apartment living is just wonderful. Tight quarters makes for a close family. REALLY? Did I mention we have 1 bathroom for 5 people?

The girls are enjoying school. Gracie has met some friends. Katie-Anne has now requested she be called "KATIE." Her teacher, Todd and I agree it is because it is easier to write on all her class work. I wouldn't put it past her to ask to be called "K." Our crazy Katie-Annie. Evan will be starting preschool in January. And is very, very excited! He will be at Todd's high school as a Little Lion.

Halloween was a blast. We spent it with my cousins at my parents. 49er's is hard core for Halloween. The kids got only "good candy" and several whole candy bars. Seriously... and Angela made a fabulous Apple Pie. So yummy!

Gracie was a '50's girl
Katie-Anne was a Zebra-Witch or whatever it was at the moment
Evan was Spider-Man (thanks Coop and Riley)
Todd was Mack Brown
I was a tired mom

PVCC played in the conference championship on Saturday. Of course, I made a quick run up to PHX. THE PUMAS WON!!! They played Phoenix College. Ironically, PC was the first college Todd and I coached back in '97. Hmmm time flies. So proud of Kacey (my former assistant and now a big time coach) she has taken the program to a whole new level. A possible National Championship... I may be in Dallas late November.

Todd is thriving as the AD and I love seeing him 'do his thing' so successfully! Almost like watching him coach...

Finally, I will be helping coach the girls' soccer team this winter. Fun times.
Go Mountain Lions.


My Life: blurry and trying to keep up



Until next time...

Amy et al

No comments: