here we go...
Todd has begun his new job. I am back in Ruidoso with the kids. The winds of change are upon us. However, we still have so much to sort out.
Where to live?
Do we move all of our stuff?
Do we move ourselves?
Where do we unload our stuff?
Overwhelming!
Being here by myself with the kids reminds me that all that matters is that we are together. The rest will sort itself out.
Our house will sell.
We will have a place to live.
The kids will begin school.
I will meet friends.
Our life will continue... but together.
It doesn't matter where we are.
As I look back to two years ago when Todd began his job in Ruidoso and I was with the kids in Phoenix. I can't believe how much easier it is now. KA unloaded the dishwasher this morning. Gracie helped clean up after breakfast. And I was able to take the kids swimming this afternoon. Two years ago I was surviving. Here I am blogging and the kids are "playing" Monopoly in the background. What a difference two years makes.
I came across this quote earlier today. I don't know if it fits into this post but I liked it. I needed it.
"What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Until next time...
Blessings,
Amy et al
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment