don't mind the ads... I will try to fix them later~ all I noticed was cleavage~ nice family blog we have here
Some pictures of our gang from this summer's adventures...
We in the midst of packing and playing Monopoly such is the season of our life.... so this post matches our current status... incoherent, disheveled, discombobulated... you get the picture!
Some pictures of our gang from this summer's adventures...
We in the midst of packing and playing Monopoly such is the season of our life.... so this post matches our current status... incoherent, disheveled, discombobulated... you get the picture!
As the song and story goes, we are "on the road again..." We love the mountains, we love our house, the trees, the mountain lion and bears...but it is time to take the next step in our great adventure. I think we have all concurred that moving is not any fun, but we also understand that there is a greater plan and we are along for the ride. So, buckle up, hang on tight - because we are "moving on up, to East side."
I am enclosing some pictures from our trip to California. It is always the worst sight of the year seeing La Jolla Shores in the rear view...
I am enclosing some pictures from our trip to California. It is always the worst sight of the year seeing La Jolla Shores in the rear view...
Evan and Mommy on the boat at Disneyland. It was Katie-Anne's birthday and we had a great time.
As always, Captain Jack Sparrow came along for the ride. Argh......
Gracie, sporting Minnie, was smug but alas, a good pirate as well.
Karate chop...and exhausted from a day at Disney.
Until next time
Blessings....



No comments:
Post a Comment