Tuesday, April 28, 2009

go fly a kite...

...in Ruidoso!

If you haven't been to New Mexico in the Spring you are missing great kite flying conditions. Let's just say it is way windy here! At times, we get sand from White Sands over the Mountain (12,000 feet) making our town quite dusty/sandy! We had the Kite Festival this past weekend. If you haven't noticed (I have) our town seems to have lots of Festivals/Carnivals/any excuse to have a get together!

Gracie has been sick since last Friday however emerged today feeling much better. She wanted to go to school because they are testing this week and didn't want to miss it... Where does she come from? Not me...

Katie-Anne is great and crazy. What's new? I can't believe she will be 5 in 2 months. Where has time gone? Living life and having fun...

Evan- oh boy! We got onto him this weekend for hitting girls; me, his sisters, any other female... We all but threatened his life and haven't had to warn him again. Love that!

I have been thinking lately on the legacy I am leaving my children and family. Huh! I need more time with my own thoughts, it seems to be too loud here- all the time!

Have a wonderful Tuesday. We are off to ABQ tomorrow.

Until next time.

Blessings,
Amy et al

PS If you get this via email please go to www.garelickgang.blogspot.com to see more pictures and listen to music. We are updating the music monthly.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: