...IS GONE!
I received a call from Ms. Silva yesterday during school, "Amy, Gracie has a surprise for you after school."
As she got off the bus at Todd's school, she was holding a towel to her mouth and a baggie with a tooth inside. And we woke up this morning to... "YES! I got another dollar!"
I received a call from Ms. Silva yesterday during school, "Amy, Gracie has a surprise for you after school."
As she got off the bus at Todd's school, she was holding a towel to her mouth and a baggie with a tooth inside. And we woke up this morning to... "YES! I got another dollar!"
We are saddened by the news of Katha's uncle passing.
Uncle Jim lived in Tucson and was a lovely gentleman. How he loved Katha, Todd, his brothers, and sister.
Uncle Jim lived in Tucson and was a lovely gentleman. How he loved Katha, Todd, his brothers, and sister.
We will miss you Uncle Jim.
Until next time...
Blessings,
Amy et al
Blessings,
Amy et al



No comments:
Post a Comment