Monday, February 16, 2009

I don't know what it is....

So, it is fine when people, say, running the Capital 10,000, "I don't know what it is..." but quite another when the FAA decides they also don't know what it is...falling from the sky...http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/02/16/texas.sky.debris/?iref=mpstoryview#cnnSTCVideo
Watch the video and listen to the keys, such as sonic booms, large balls of fire...if it is not something the FAA can recognize, then of course we need to call-
I am not saying Government conspiracy, to the degree of JFK. But, I am also not seeing the A-Rod tell all either. Can someone just tell me what it was falling from the sky, endangering Texans...(S.O.T)?
Gee, Billy Bob, I don't remember that huge hole in the ranch...and I don't remember that huge smoldering rock sitting in the hole...with the green grass growing all around all around.

Happy Meteors/Satellites to all, and to all a good night.
(not us, Scott loves my misc. pictures of other families...but this is from the Valley of Fires...probably just before the Meteor/Satellite fell...)
And, right after the picture...(okay, tasteless)
And, finally one of us for you to relax and know we were not hit...










No comments: