Today was our first chance to take the girls up skiing. The weather was amazing, as you can see. (Halfway up, Gracie said, "Dad, we forgot our jackets." We did forget our jackets)
When Katie-Anne got on the lift after a few runs on the bunny slope, she was so excited..."weee....hee hee....weee.....this is the best, dad."
When Katie-Anne got on the lift after a few runs on the bunny slope, she was so excited..."weee....hee hee....weee.....this is the best, dad."

Yes, that is a swimming pool...just wanted to show K-A's diversity, mad skills, ability to jump sports at a moments notice...or Dad just cannot seem to move this picture to the end.
This only looks like I was falling when I took it...it is called New Age Photography or something...or they were falling and I was fine...and the cars in the background fell too...
And, though you cannot tell, they were moving right along and doing a great job.
They both said they had the best time...and want to miss school tomorrow and go again...
They both said they had the best time...and want to miss school tomorrow and go again...









No comments:
Post a Comment