Of course, it would not be a blog without a mention of the Longhorns. Here, just beyond the South Plains, all everyone talks about is Texas Tech. I think I have a target as everyone thinks this will be the their year. I really hope that Colt keeps things going...Hook 'Em Horns.We did pumpkins tonight.
The first thing to notice is Evan and his weapon of mass destruction.
Then, Katie literally throwing herself into cleaning out the seeds, which she would then eat raw.
Here they are prior to the messy labor. They were great and had so much fun.
Great look below at Katie and the "guts."
Amy, finally in possession of the sword...
Here is Gracie with her pumpkin, which was rather scary looking.
Amy, Gracie and Katie with KT-A's pumpkin...
A quick photo of Katie being, well, Katie...
And...G with our Texas Stone...(still saying Someday She'll be a Texas Girl)



No comments:
Post a Comment