I know there are lots of good lawyer jokes (sorry, Scott) but nary a good dentist joke. So, when I sat down today and told the Endodontist that I hated dentists, he said, "that is good, since we are not dentists...we just have very similar offices."
I wanted to share a before and after picture of me and my tooth...
Here I am showing off my teeth...I should have brushed my hair before this was taken.
I had the doctor take a picture of my tooth after the root canal. He said my tooth looked great and things went well. By the looks of my tooth, the nitrous oxide and Novocaine mixture made my tooth quite the cowboy. (no real explanation)We only had the babies (aka Katie-Anne and Evan) with us on our trip. We are heading north on I-25 when Katie yells..."Albuquerque is a biiiiiiiig city!" We have been away for a while.
Here was the dance party at Loft...
Thanks to all for the good thoughts and well wishes...and of course, Mr. and Mrs. Pain Killer.







No comments:
Post a Comment