No, this is much greater than that. Yes, this is our water bill arriving today.
$558 and a few cents. (heck, keep the change) After the root canal yesterday, I was not seeking a jaw dropping moment. Yet, there it was...and a free heart attack for your troubles.
(had I been a shark this is what I would have looked like)
I called the water district and they said it seemed a bit high. (so did John Denver, but we all know how that story ended, to Kim's dismay) Yeah, a bit high I would say. Anyway, I checked the meter and yes, we should have been billed for $50. I can take that. See, Congress just needs to recalculate their readings and I am sure all will be fine.
The tooth...that is coming along. The crazy story of that is that for the first time in 18 months I have no pain (except from the work done yesterday) in my tooth. That is crazy to have waited that long...but I am glad it is finally gone. (a Vicodin/Oxycodene/Ibuprofen 800 mixture helps too)
Here you see my very happy teeth celebrating the new, well, them. (Go tooth, go tooth, go, go, go tooth)Thus, the end, I hope, of that chapter.
Otherwise, not much else going on atop the mountain...
The bluest sky's ever...clean air...flowing rivers...tranquility...not too bad of a day...just watch out, the deer are out in numbers...
(also note the changing trees...very awesome)
And, finally, whomever goes to sleep first gets waffles...WAFFLES...good night!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment