Friday, September 5, 2008

The grasshopper of all

Welcome to the Family






These are a few pictures of our new pet.  A GIGANTIC grasshopper. (I think?) 

Today was a very exciting day for our family. 
Gracie was moved into a new classroom. I posted earlier that all of the classes at SVP (Sierra Vista Primary) had 25-26 students. The limit for New Mexico is 22 students.  The district hired a new teacher this week. Our wonderful daughter who is normally so fun and loving has become more reserved and serious in the classroom, much of it because of the number of students. The class was a bit on the wild side and though Gracie can be very crazy, in school she is eager to please.  Which in the past few weeks has led to some difficult situations. To make a long story short... after much pondering, prayer and discussion we decided it was in the best interest to have Gracie change classrooms.  Ms. Silva is Gracie's new teacher and we are very excited about this transition. And it will be a transition for the new few weeks. Just when we were getting the hang of it....

Katie-Anne is doing very well in pre-k. She now has the ability to sit for story time and circle time. In the spring that would have never happened, she seemed to get in trouble for being so antsy. I see that light at the tunnel, she will actually be ready for kindergarten next fall. However, I have come to the conclusion
that she will be able to write her name on the computer before on paper. 

Evan is all boy. Today in Gracie's new class he was hitting all the boys, trying to start trouble. One of the boys said that Evan was "evil." Not my sweet boy! Then he is screaming down the hall and then crawling on the floor... it was a site. The teachers will begin shutting their doors when they see us coming. Probably a smart move. 

A few pictures of our gang and random flower. 











We are off to the Warrior Football game. It is a home game and our girls are cheering at half time. I will post the pictures later. Wish the Warriors Good Luck! They need it. Oops! Did I say that?Until again. 
Blessings,
Amy et al

No comments: