The colors of the Garelick children!
I wouldn't want everyone to think that our life is all smiles and love. However, much of the time it is. This moment was yesterday and I no longer remember what was the issue. But in true Garelick/Felker form, there is a passion there that we can't deny!
The love of Mama Gracie and just like Handy Manny...she is "here to help..."
Today was Mommy's Day Out for us. However, I spent a good part of the day at the DMV. Yes, we have one in Ruidoso which may explain why it took an hour and a half! And why I have a headache. I rallied through the headache and managed to get a pedicure. Yeah for me and Mommy's Day Out!
And right now I am trying to kick the kids outside to play (on the playground) but they are much more interested in blogging with me. Katie-Anne is asking me if "I married Dad?" and Evan is yelling that he is going to marry Dad. But Katie-Anne already has her man and it is not Daddy. I will save that for a different blog...
And CONGRATS to my college roommate Nikki!
Who is with child! Finally! I have been waiting years for this!
I think we are going to have to move to Albuquerque so I can take care of the little babe! Baby fever has hit the Garelick's (or just me).
Until next time. Blessings to all.
Amy



No comments:
Post a Comment