Great news for all of you concerned about the Nitro. The accomplice has been identified. Yeah. And, I was going to blame the rather large creature in the photo above. (he was picked out of a lineup, and his rump was roasted. then, the steaks got higher. he was in his prime. it looked as if he t-boned the Nitro....okay, enough about that story)
And, did I mention how wonderful our hosts were in the Denver Metropolitan area? If you are ever in the Parker/Elizabeth area, I highly recommend the Lee Bed and Breakfast (and, if you are lucky like us, dinner too). They are hospitable, kindly folk who will even name your vehicle for you if necessary. Their contact number is ###-***-@@@@. Make sure you make your reservations early as they do fill up.
Here is our glamor shot. Not sure why it wants to be a website now, so if you click on this you really won't go anywhere...then again, play along and see.
I also am including a photo of Torii...very cool...hope all is well.



No comments:
Post a Comment