First, need to mention Jeffrey and his 8 shot win this past week. To celebrate he took the family to Hilton Head, S.C. The only other person to win there is Davis Love III (for all you golf fans) so good luck.
I had to also include this from ESPN for dad. http://sports.espn.go.com/travel/columns/story?columnist=caple_jim&id=3472055
Just thought it would bring back some ol' memories.
Also a quick photo of our tan family.

Okay, maybe too offensive...sorry. That is the Tan Family...let's give them a shout out while were at it.
Here we are...

It is hard to make us out. We are just under the sign. I would include our individual pictures from the competition, but with licensing agreements and all, just could not do it.
Since it is July 4th, I had to go and enter a hot dog eating contest. It is in the blood, or at least Nathan's is...so here I am...watch out Kobayashi.
I cannot believe I ate the whole thing. UGH!!!!!!1
Hope everyone enjoys the fireworks.
And, happy 232rd Birthday.
http://www.ushistory.org/Declaration/
See ya'll real soon.



No comments:
Post a Comment