We have been experiencing technical difficulties, much to my chagrin and your enjoyment. Peace, but alas, the silence has been broken.
I need to start with a site Scott sent to me. It does explain everything you need to know, and everything you already knew. This is exactly why they say, "You know the toothbrush was invented in West Virginia, else they would have called it the teethbrush." I worked with a guy who's wife was from near them parts, and he said there were more broken down yard implements in the front yard than there was food in the cupboard. (I also believe that there were more broken down yard implements than teeth but that goes without saying.)
I also want to thank Texas A & M for all of their research that has now proven that Watermelon is as effective as Viagra. I guess that is why the w-melon is now 10 bucks a pound, and I see a lot of older men going grocery shopping. The Aggies are good for something. (especially if you have ED)
Okay, on a sad note...tonight Starbucks will announce the closing of its first 50 stores. I admit that if they close down Starbucks in Ruidoso, we may be moving. Who would think that a $4 cup of JO would mean so much?

Anyway...we are swimming and enjoying the cool desert days (108 at press time) and the cooler nights(100, also at press time)
Here is a picture of the family enjoying a day at the local watering hole. Makes some of us think of Breaking Away...
Hope all is well with you all. Have a great day.


No comments:
Post a Comment