
Hello all...and we are back. Yes, that is Barry...from Bee Movie. I think we have now watched it one million one hundred and five times in the last week. I shant say we watched it, as Amy and I generally listen to the movie and the kids watch. If only they made video players for our front two seats...At least then we would get the movie. Here is their all-time/current favorite song. We sing it all day.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jCMyH8zGbKo
And, you wonder how our parents were able to walk/drive up hill both ways in the snow with a hundred screaming kids and NO DVD player in this monster...Okay, so not all of us had these cool 1976 Family Wagons, others had the
Family Truckster. (Ours seen here being driven by President Bush...odd)
Anyway, only one comment made about our Hamburgers. If nobody else speaks up, we will publish every Blog with a picture of said Hamburger, Alto's finest.I also wanted to include a picture of my new car...newly dubbed The Black Pearl.
Captain Jack would be proud.




No comments:
Post a Comment