Tuesday, May 26, 2009

a season

of change is coming our way!

Wow.

God is so amazing. Sometimes He works very slow, in the meantime we don't think He is working at all. Other times He works so quickly it is a whirlwind just to keep up.

We have been in the whirlwind stage. I continue to try wrap my brain around all the changes taking place. However, there is no point since I can't keep up with God. So I have attempted to give up and enjoy the ride. I might as while have some fun during this season while I am in it.

So our change...

We are moving

again

to the Old Pueblo (aka Tucson)

The quote "the only constant in life is change..." (or something like that) is fitting for this season of our life. However, as I write that maybe change is our life.

So do we buy a house in Tucson?
How do we sell our house here in this market?

During the last few weeks of this, we felt if all of this was meant to happen it would work out. I am a control freak (not that anyone can tell, since I really don't have control of anything or anybody ect); we have decided to give all of it to God- job offer, house selling, moving... We will trust in His timing! We must... or else I will go crazy.

How about that! Nothing like a little tornado of change to spice life up. Or as Katie-Anne would say "tomato" of change.

Blessings to all.
Amy et al

No comments: