... HAS A NEW GIRLS' SOCCER COACH!

I am very excited. It will be an adjustment for our gang during the season. When Todd took the job here we didn't think too much about the district size. Why should we? In Phoenix, both the high school and college had plenty of competition in the area and had limited travel outside of Phoenix. Not the case at RHS. Being a 3A school our nearest competition is about an hour and half away. Needless to say we will be traveling lots this fall. When I received a copy of the schedule I began, with earnest, cutting games out. This summer and fall will be busy and fun. Truly, I can't wait. I love staying at home but have had an itch to get out and be productive on my own. So this is the first step back out... It should be interesting.
The kids are great. Everyone is home because of Parent/Teacher conferences. Gracie did just fabulously. She is a great student, kind, and very helpful during class. Typical first born. We can only pray for the same review of Miss Katie-Katies next year. Nob Hill has no idea what is coming. Actually, I think they may have an idea since we are good friends with the Principal. "It's 'Mrs. Perry not Michelle,' Katie-Anne." Stinker! And she does it on purpose!
Evan is gaining independence everyday. My baby is no longer a baby. Where has time gone? Though he is still "Eban Romney."
Blessings to all, as we usher a new President into office and pray that positive "change" does come during the next four years.
Blessings,
Amy et al



No comments:
Post a Comment