I am sad that my vote was fruitless yet I am still proud of my choice, as "every vote counts" (that is a Todd quote). I know the economy will be fine (eventually)... As always, there is HOPE for a better tomorrow. We are fortunate to live in the GREAT United States of America!
You know you are raising good Republican's (a.k.a. Young Eagles) when they are excited that John McCain leaves a message on our answering machine (okay, so it was a recording not really him dialing our number).
And if you haven't heard Evan say his whole name you must!
When we are using our stern voice to get our children's attention, we say their whole name "GRACIE HEWES," "KATHARINE-ANNE STRATTON" (this one is said often), and "EVAN RODNEY."
The funniest thing with Evan has occurred when he says his name.
It is "EVAN ROMNEY!"
I didn't know we were related to the Romney's but Evan sure thinks we are.
We are off to Albuquerque (again) tomorrow. They boys soccer team is playing in the State Semi-Finals. "LET'S GO WARRIORS!" And as Katie-Anne always says, cross that out, I mean YELLS... at the dinner table, in public, in the bath, at any event really.

Click here to watch the
NMAA 3A State Soccer Championship game Friday at 4:00 p.m.
Until next time.
Blessings,
Amy et al



No comments:
Post a Comment