will it ever end? Please, anyone? Truly, I know it could be much worse than what we have but seriously.... will it end! Gracie was sick 2 weeks ago (Halloween), Evan was sick last week (his birthday), and now Katie-Anne is sick (no special event). Luckily, both Todd and I have gotten through with just the sniffles and being tired (from sick children).
I wonder if it would be better to have all the children sick at the same time or sick individually for 2 weeks?
Besides our illnesses.... Todd is busy. As Football and Volleyball are entering the state championships, basketball and wrestling began last week. And the beat goes on....
Some exciting news around these parts (no, not snow, yet) is the RHS gym floor will be ready for the start of basketball games. YEAH for the gym guys who are from Albuquerque and drive down on Monday and go home on Friday! This is great news for Todd also!
Finally, we have a new Super Hero in town... BATMAN! Pictures to follow soon.
Until next time...
Blessings,
Amy et al



No comments:
Post a Comment