Saturday, November 8, 2008

Birthday and Beds

Birthday Boy!


We did not plan a birthday party for Evan. 
Third child. 
(We will celebrate while in Phoenix next month)
But we had a good ole' fashion homemade birthday party at home. 
And we had a great time! 
Who couldn't when cake is involved?

Homemade decorations

Blowing out the candle!

The homemade cake. Seriously, I need to take a Cake Class




Sleeping Beauties

Todd is out tonight for the district championship volleyball game. Usually, on non-school nights if the kids ask to watch T.V., they watch in our bedroom. Such a treat! And promptly fall asleep. 

Tonight, I put on a show and after about an hour, I hear a loud THUD! I waited a moment, no crying, so went in to see who fell out of the bed. Evan.
He fell off the bed and continued sleeping. Poor thing. He has been sick with croop and must be too tired to care where he slept. 

RHS Activity Update: 
Boys Soccer: lost in the 3A semi-finals 2-1 (off a PK) 
Girls Volleyball: Won the District Championship!
Football: Plays at home on Saturday for State Play-offs

Until next time. 

Blessings,
Amy et al


No comments: