Something about kids and nudity that (I would say goes hand in hand, but some may get the wrong connotation) just seem to always happen around our house.
Tiger Woods has nothing on our kids when it comes to Naked Golf, though Evan had to have a mulligan earlier in life. (sorry for the genitalia joke, Evie)
Here is a scene, somewhat famously recreated by our family...we were raising the flag, though not as much ballyhoo over this effort. Click the link for a more historical account.
Super Girl has changed her ways. She is now doing her best Elton John impression with those hot glasses.
Here is an article on VY. Everyone needs to say a prayer for Vince, and hopefully he returns to play. (yes, he is my fantasy q-back, but he is also a National Champion (yes, for my beloved 'Horns) and it is sad to see someone go through what he is going through. My anti-NFL message, they need to actually care about the players and not just the money they bring in for the league.
And, everyone say a prayer for me. I have a strong anti-dentist passion, and I am going to Alb. on Monday for a "procedure." (okay, a root canal. the guy up there uses gas. who does not want that in the dentist chair. my dentist here asked if I like nitrous oxide, and I thought, Whippit...who doesn't? )
Finally, mom cooking with only the required ingredients...and it was so good this picture became super-sized.



No comments:
Post a Comment