Saturday, September 27, 2008

Loch Ness Montsters


Today, we decided it was time to finally go to the Inn of the Mountain Gods. If you have not seen the place yet, go to their website...it is pretty amazing. 
So, we went to the Inn, and we rode some paddle boats. 

Los Tres Amigo's (amigas?) They were so excited, but kept asking if there were sharks. Heck, of course there are...just don't fall into the lake. Gracie said to the guy, "I don't want to be shark bait." Seriously, gotta love that comment.
Evan, Gracie and Amy rode up front. The wind was blowing into our faces. The guy tells us to to into the wind to start so we have some "legs" left to get back to the dock. Yeah, and while I am passing the moon on my next flight I will get some green cheese. Dude, that was the hardest trip upstream. The only thing missing was a giant bear waiting to kill our dreams after that much work. (I almost feel for the Salmon...did I mention I had Salmon tonight?)
It was actually a ton of fun. We had a great time and made it back to shore. (even to the right dock) 
The girls had soccer games and played great and won. Amy had a fight with another coach...yeah, she won too. Evan, he peed all over the yard with our babysitter...I guess he won too. (and, the 'Horns had pig for lunch...yeah, they won)
Oh, and that first picture...I took that on my cell phone. 

No comments: