Note: The line, "Hail, Hail, the gang's all here" is usually replaced with "Give 'em hell, Give 'em hell, Go Horns Go!"
For those of you who think you are seeing something unexpected, you are. After weeks of being so very excited to go see her Texas Longhorns, Gracie could not wait to go to the Sun Bowl. Yet, as we were leaving for the game she felt sick and traded with Katie-Anne. Katharine donned the "Someday I want to be a Texas girl" shirt, and away we went. She was a trooper, flashing her "Hook 'Em Horns" and yelling every time we scored, "I knew we would win." She was a great good luck charm, and I am sure Coach Mack will be asking for her attendance at the
River Shootout.
I also thought we should include a picture of the Great Wall of Texas.
If you look closely, you can see the dark wall as it carves a path across the mesa. I heard people are complaining that there are certain species of animals that are now cut off from their natural homes.



No comments:
Post a Comment