
Good morning. And, with that, a very Happy 19th Anniversary for Jeff and Connie. Of course, thus far, they have been able to avoid becoming "blogged" by me. However, with Connie calling and questioning our lack of oxygen at altitude, here we go...
This picture, I am sure you all remember, is us chasing them down in the Austin heat trying to see the large rock.
This picture is of all the groomsmen on the beach with Connie. (and who can forget that moment?)On a lighter note, thanks to the following for allowing me to enjoy my favorite food once again. They say bagels are better in NYC because of the water. Therefore, Chinese food cannot be good at 7200'.

Here is Bob, Bill, John, and Steve. (they asked me not to use their real names - something about protecting their families on the other rice field) Anyway, thanks guys...I needed my Orange Peel with a lot of Soy Sauce.
I know you are all going through withdrawal, as I was, trying to get on-line today. I am blaming those at Cox. (who could forget their initial campaign, which I duly note) Cox

Oh, as the United Negro College Fund used to say (can you believe we had those commercials on?????) a mind is a terrible thing (to waste).
I saw the worst bumper sticker yesterday. It said I brake for all animals (but Longhorns). Made me think of those poor saps on the A&M swim team that died in a horrible drowning whilst in the back of a pickup when they could not get the liftgate open.
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.galleywinter.com/main/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10040-lake_austin_ramp_4.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.dubspeedracing.com/forums/showthread.php%3Ft%3D9750&h=768&w=1024&sz=102&hl=en&start=3&um=1&tbnid=pzBdC6_0JK5wYM:&tbnh=113&tbnw=150&prev=/images%3Fq%3Daggie%2Bboat%2Band%2Btruck%2Bin%2Blake%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1T4IBMA_en___US226%26sa%3DN
Just check out the link....speaks for itself.
I also need to give Zachary a shout out...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........and, by the way, Happy Birthday to you as you are only years from teenagehood......good luck Kim and Jerod.
Enjoy your Tuesday, and remember, at least you are not standing in the rice field today.



No comments:
Post a Comment