Welcome to our first blog.
I have heard of people doing this but really haven't had the time/energy/mental capacity to attempt a blog. But today we just got an email from Todd's brother and his family with a link to their blog. Which is following their trip in Europe. And all the kids are resting and I have had a hour to research a blog and time to start one... we will see if I get interrupted soon....
This past week has been filled with lots excitement... with 3 kids home for the summer and 6 years old and under when isn't there excitement?
Gracie has been asking for her own room for quite some time now. And since Evan was still in a crib (and I had no desire to let him out of one) it made sense that the girls shared a room. But Evan is 2 1/2 and ready to be in a "big boy bed" we moved Gracie into Evan's room and Evan into the girls room. It has been a transition...
The first night Gracie was crying because she didn't want to sleep by herself. I reminded her that she had asked for her own room. We put Evan's crib in the room also just in case all "H-E-double hockey sticks" broke loose. To make a long story short Evan was yelling for sissy to wake-up, he colored on the dresser and for a finale he got sicssors and was caught cutting Katie-Anne's hair. That was all before 9pm. And as Todd and I went to bed I said it was going to be a long night and it was...
I am now being called on by the youngins' to feed them... off I go...
Blessing until next time.
Amy et al
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment